Thursday, September 24, 2009

Tokyo Game Show (TGS) 2009 Started Today!

My Favorite Video Game Expo Started Today...



And due to being sick for the past three days or so, I am bogged down with work... but I will still be scanning all the news coming out of TGS to bring you any exciting information on import titles that I can.

Much like AWA (which I was actually able to attend, unlike TGS, unfortunately), I'll be reporting mainly threw my Twitter account: twitter.com/KuroMatsuriGame, and I will post a large summation post here when the event is over. I expect that this post will be extremely large... so it might be broken into parts, but they will be posted pretty close to each other.

Feel free to follow me on Twitter to get the latest news that I've been able to find! ^_^

Have fun playing!
-Kuro Matsuri

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails